Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021: Oil Palm India Limited is officially out of the recruitment notification for Various candidates to fill their Boiler Attendant,Mechanical Assistant,Electrician,Fitter,Fitter (Machinist),Welder,Weigh Bridge Operator,Boiler Operator,JCB Operator and Plant Operator jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline Application for the Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 will start on 18th November 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 2nd January 2021 for Oil Palm India Limited Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Oil Palm India Limited Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 are given below.
|Organization Name||Oil Palm India Limited|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt.|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||18th November 2020|
|Last date||2nd January 2021|
|Weigh Bridge Operator||Rs.19207/-|
Age Limit Required
The candidates should have completed 18 Years & below 36 Years of age as on 01.01.2020.
Educational Qualification Required
1) ITI Fitter trade or equivalent
2) Competency Certificate as Second Class Boiler Attendant
1) ITI Certificate in Mechanical trade (Fitter/Machinist) or VHSE certificate in the equivalent trade.
2) Two years experience in mechanical field from an Institution registered under a Statutory body
1) Diploma in Electrical Engineering
2) Valid Wireman license and Supervisory certificate from Chief Electrical Inspectorate, Kerala.
3) Three years experience from an institution registered under The Companies Act/ statutory body
1) ITI Certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE
2) Three years experience as Mill Wright Fitter in aligning and assembling rotating equipments and machinery, in fabrication and assembly of stationary equipment from an institution registered under a statutory body.
1) ITI certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE.
2) Three years experience in operation and maintenance of machine tools like centre lathe, shaping machine, etc. and have experience in maintenance of mechanical equipments from a firm registered under a Statutory Body.
1) ITI certificate in welding trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE.
2) Three years experience in quality welding jobs such as High Pressure Process Equipments, Piping, Pressure Vessels, Critical Component etc from an institution registered under the Companies Act / Statutory body.
Weigh Bridge Operator
2) Diploma in Computer application with six months duration from an institution recognized by Govt. of Kerala
3) Two years experience in Computer application from a statutory body
1) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
2) Competency certificate as First class Boiler Attender. 3) Three years experience in operating Boiler of not less than 8 Ton/Hour from an institution registered under Companies Act / a statutory body.
1) Pass in std VII
2) Must possess driving license of at least three years standing with endorsement for driving Heavy Duty Vehicles (Both Heavy Goods & Heavy Passenger Vehicles) and Drivers Badge.
3) License to drive excavators and three years experience in operating Excavators involving road/earthwork in government / quasi government undertaking or in recognised firm.”
4) Medical Fitness:- Ear – Hearing should be perfect Eye – Distant Vision – 6/6 snellen Near vision:0.5 snellen, Colour vision – Normal, Night Blindness – NIL Muscles & Joints – No paralysis and all joints with free movements Nervous system – perfectly normal, free from any Infectious diseases
1) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognised University / Institution.
2) Three years experience in operation and production from a firm registered under the Kerala Co-operative Societies Act 1969 or The Societies Registration Act 1860 or The Travancore Cochin Literary, Scientific Charitable Societies Registration Act 1955 or The Companies Act 1956 or any Institution, Firm or Company which has a legal entity under any law for the time being in force or SSI units registered with the Industrial Development Commissioner or Industrial Institutions where in Government have investments.
How To Apply ?
Eligible candidates may apply for the above posts in the prescribed form which is available in the company’s website www.oilpalmindia.com along with bio-data and self attested copies of certificates in respect of educational qualifications, experience, caste, Non Creamy Layer, Aadhaar etc to the undersigned by post so as to reach latest by 02.01.2021 at the
address given above by post, in envelops super scripted with the post applied “Application for the post of ………… (Contract)”. Applications received by e-mail will not be considered.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
NOTICE: Keralajob.in is not a recruitment agency.we just sharing available jobs in kerala and india from different sources,so keralajob.in is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment & Don't pay any amount for recruitment process.