Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 : Kerala Postal Circle is officially out of the recruitment notification for 1421 candidates to fill their Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the Kerala Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 will start on 8th March 2021. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 7th April 2021 for Kerala Postal Circle Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Kerala Postal Circle Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Kerala Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 Job Description
|Organization Name||Kerala Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||8th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||7th April 2021|
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks||1421|
Community wise Consolidation of Posts
|Community||No. of Post|
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- For Gen/ UR Candidates 18 and 40 years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Tamilnadu Postal Circle official Notification 2020 for more reference
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 Qualification
- (i). Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- (ii) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Malayalam) The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- (iii) Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
- (vii) Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man ₹100
- All SC/ ST and all female/trans-woman Nil
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining toRequired Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woma n, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
How To Apply For Latest Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021?
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 08.03.2021 to 07.04.2021 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
xii) Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Job Vacancies
- Radisson Hotel Recruitment 2023 | Apply for Latest Jobs in GGC
- Nesto Hypermarket Recruitment 2023 | Latest Jobs in Dubai, UAE
- Hyatt Hotel Jobs in Kerala 2023 | Attractive Vacancies
- UAE Al Ansari Exchange Recruitment 2023 | Apply for Latest Vacancies
- Spar Hypermarket Careers | Attractive Jobs in Qatar 2023
NOTICE: Keralajob.in is not a recruitment agency.we just sharing available jobs in kerala and india from different sources,so keralajob.in is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment & Don't pay any amount for recruitment process.