Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment : Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 62 candidates to fill their Ship Draftsman Trainee jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 will start on 30th December 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 15th January 2021 for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 are given below.
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Ship Draftsman Trainee|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||30th December 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||15th January 2021|
- Ship Draftsman Trainee (Mechanical) – 48
- Ship Draftsman Trainee (Electrical) – 14
Ship Draftsman Trainee Rs. 12600/- Per Month.
Ship Draftsman Trainee (Electrical) Rs. 12600/- Per Month.
Age Limit Required
a) The upper age limit prescribed for the seats of Ship Draftsman Trainees shall be 25 years as on 15 January 2021. The upper age is Relax able by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).
b) The upper age limit is relax-able by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and 5 years for SC / ST candidates in seats reserved for these categories.
Educational Qualification Required
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Ship Draftsman Trainee||Pass in SSLC and Three year Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education securing minimum of 60% of marks, with flair for Draftsmanship and proficiency in CAD.|
|Ship Draftsman Trainee (Electrical)||Pass in SSLC and Three year Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education securing minimum of 60% of marks, with flair for Draftsmanship and proficiency in CAD.|
Application Fee Details
- i) Application fee of Rs.300/- (Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 30 December 2020 to 15 January 2021. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- ii) Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) need not pay application fee. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- iii) All applicants for whom the fee is applicable, i.e. except those belonging to SC/ST/PwBD, should pay the application fee as stipulated in clause d (i) above. It is important to note that their candidature shall be considered only on receipt of application fee.
How To Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 notification from 30th December 2020. The last date to apply Online for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 until 15th January 2021. Check out the notification PDF below…
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
NOTICE: Keralajob.in is not a recruitment agency.we just sharing available jobs in kerala and india from different sources,so keralajob.in is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment & Don't pay any amount for recruitment process.