Arabian Drilling Company Careers 2022 | Jobs in Saudi Arabia

Arabian Drilling Company Careers : Arabian Drilling Company (ADC) is a Limited Liability partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company (TAQA) which owns 51%, a Saudi Joint Stock company and Services Petroliers Schlumberger S.A., a global leader in oilfield services which owns the remaining 49%. Drilling Services are backed more than 53 years of operational experience and a history of innovation that has brought tremendous safety and efficiency gains to the drilling process

Arabian Drilling Company Jobs

Arabian Drilling Company Jobs, Are you looking for Arabian Drilling Company Jobs in Saudi Arabia? It’s a golden opportunity for you toady would like to inform you about the latest job vacancy in Arabian Drilling Company Jobs. ADC invited applications for various vacancies all over KSA. Details like post name, location and applying link for each posts are give below. Read carefully and apply. Best of luck.

Arabian Drilling Company Careers

Arabian Drilling Company Careers

  • Company : Arabian Drilling Company (ADC)
  • Catogary : Oil & Rig
  • Recruitment : Direct
  • Vacancies : Various
  • Nationality : Any

List of Available Arabian Drilling Company Job Vacancies

Job TitleLocationApply Now
Rig Safety & Training CoordinatorSaudi ArabiaView&Apply
Safety OfficerSaudi ArabiaView&Apply
Journey Management Assistant ISaudi ArabiaView&Apply
Cyber Security GRC ManagerSaudi ArabiaView&Apply
IT Security Specialist IISaudi ArabiaView&Apply
Cyber Security AuditorSaudi ArabiaView&Apply
ElectricianSaudi ArabiaView&Apply
IT Systems LeaderSaudi ArabiaView&Apply
TDP – Operations EngineerSaudi ArabiaView&Apply
Field GROSaudi ArabiaView&Apply
Project ManagerSaudi ArabiaView&Apply

Join our Telegram Channel

Latest Gulf Job Vacancies

Jobs in Dubai

Jobs in Qatar

Oil & Gas Job Vacancies

Apply for More Jobs…????
Notice: are not recruiter, we are just sharing available jobs worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of the concerned job provider, is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.